TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Terms of website use
2. Other applicable terms
The following additional terms also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Privacy Notice, which sets out how we use and process any personal data that you provide to us.
- Our disclaimer
3. Information about us
Our site is operated by Capital & Counties Properties PLC (we, us, our, etc.). We are a public limited company registered in England and Wales and listed on the London Stock Exchange and the JSE, Johannesburg. Our company number is 07145051 and we have our registered office and our main place of business at 15 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QZ. Our VAT number is 240 4061 13. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office under number: Z2265072.
5. Access to our site
Our site may not always be available. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site or any content on it without notice. We will not be liable to you if our site is unavailable at any time or for any period
6. Trade marks and other Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all:
- trade marks (whether or not they are registered) appearing on our site at any time; and
- all other intellectual property rights in our site and in all content on it at any time.
Our ownership and our licensees' ownership of those trade marks and intellectual property rights is protected by law.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of, any page(s) from our site for your personal use and, where you are doing so on behalf of an organisation, for use by others within your organisation. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You are not permitted:
7. No reliance to be placed on content on our site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice which you should rely on. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Please also read the Disclaimers which apply to our site.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our site is up to date and accurate. We do not, however, give any warranties, assurances or guarantees that any content on our site will be up to date, complete or accurate at any given time, or free from errors or omissions
8. Exclusions from and limitations of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations and terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content on our site.
Please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage
9. Security, Viruses and other harmful materials
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or other harmful material. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other harmful material resulting from or attributable to your use of our site or any website linked to it. You should install your own anti–virus software and take other measures to protect against any such loss or damage.
You must not:
- misuse our site by knowingly or recklessly introducing bugs, viruses or other harmful material;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, equipment or database connected to our site; or
- attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Any breach by you of these provisions may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. If we suspect that you have committed any such breach, we may report it to the relevant law enforcement authorities and may disclose your identity and any other information we consider relevant to them.
10. Linking to our site and Framing
You may link to our home page from a website that you own and operate, provided:
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal and that does not damage our reputation; and
- you do not suggest any association with us or any approval or endorsement on our part.
You are not permitted to create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to remove any link to our site without notice to you and without giving you any reason. If we request you to remove any such link you agree to do so immediately.
Our site must not be framed on any other website.
11. Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources, nor do we endorse them. We accept no responsibility for such sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Applicable law
13. Contact us
To contact us, please email email@example.com